Paneer Paratha

Paneer Paratha
Paneer Paratha is a comfort food for me. I am angry, upset or not feeling good about anything, give me Paneer paratha & I will forget everything.
My Mom used to make it quite often for me (oh! I miss it) & no matter how many times I try still I miss the same taste.

Paneer Paratha

2 cup whole wheat flour
2 tbsp oil

For stuffing:-
2 cup crumbled Paneer
1 tsp roasted cumin seeds
½ tsp coriander Pd
½ tsp garam masala
½ tsp red chilli Pd
½ tsp chaat masala
Salt to taste
Small bunch coriander leaves chopped
(Add green chillies up to taste)

Knead a smooth and firm dough with the help of little oil & water. Keep it aside for few minutes.
Mix all the ingredients for stuffing
Take a ball of the dough and flatten each ball a little, then put 2 tbsp of paneer mixture in the centre.

Cover the stuffing by gathering the edges

Press on the floured board & roll out in to a round paratha

Put paratha on a hot tava, cook until brown from both sides.

Serve hot with butter, pickle or curd.

Labels: , , ,