Summer Rolls with Ginger-Chilli Sauce


SUMMER ROLLS

My Husband has a soft corner for Japanese Cuisine. So knowing his choice, planning his birthday was really easy for me. I'm sharing some of the recipes I made for him on his Birthday. I tried them for the first time, so was equally excited and tensed. He was happy but more than that, was surprised.
I want to take an opportunity and thank "Vegetarian Times" for helping me with the recipes. It a great magazine for vegetarians.


Summer Rolls-

Rice Paper Wrappers
Carrots, Shredded
Green Onions, Chopped
Pepper, Finely Chopped
Mint Leaves, Chopped
Cilantro Leaves, Chopped

Mix all the vegetables in a bowl. Dip wrapper in a warm water for few seconds or until it become soft. Place on a paper towel and blot all the excess water. Place 2 tbsp of vegetables on bottom of wrapper. Roll, fold in sides and continue rolling like a spring rolls.
Repeat with remaning wrappers any no. u want.
Cover and chill up to an hour.
Slice each roll in half diagonally and serve with ur choice of dipping saue.

Labels: , ,