Celebrating Second Anniversary With Gulkand Kulfi

Hi Friends,
Today is the second anniversary of my blog. It has been a slow(still waiting for my 100th post) but steady journey. I like to thank this blogging world and all my blogger friends for giving us so many options and making our everyday food different and special.
In these two years I learnt a lot, tried lot many recipes and amazed my husband many times with some instant treats.
So today I want to share this quick no-work wonder recipe, that always gets WOW and 100% will impress your guests.
It works for me so hope will work for you too.

GULKAND KULFI



2 Cups Heavy Cream- Whipped
1 Can Condensed Milk
1 Can Evaporated Milk
3 Tbsp Gulkand
Few drops Rose Essence
Crushed Saffron
Crushed Pistachios

Mix gulkand in evaporated milk. Mix well cream, condensed milk and evaporated milk. Add essence and pistachios. Pour it in to a setting dish. Garnish with saffron and put it in to a freezer for overnight.
Serve next day and be ready to share the recipe.

Tip-1. can also add scoops to the cold milk, blend and quench the thirst with gulkand shake.
2. Add Mango Puree in place of gulkand for Mango Kulfi.

I will like to send this recipe for the Event:Festive Food~Raksha Bandhan hosted by Priti- Indian Khana and Purva-Purva's Daawat.

Thank u very much for celebrating this bond of scared thread.

Labels: , ,